I'm Just Not Feeling Christmas-y Right Now


While I'm not exactly bah humbugging it up, it's just my heart isn't totally into the season. Not yet at least. Quick! Someone pass me the alcoholic egg nog before it's too late!


It's difficult to fully detatch yourself from this time of year when you involved with kids. Christmas is like the Super Bowl of holidays. I remember those sleepless eves, and waking up that morning looking for a Nintendo under the tree. Two weeks off from school to play Zelda all day.

Being a grown up sucks sometimes.

I came out of my dentist appointment unscathed, but with a little more work to be done. I am thankful for painkillers and dental insurance (I almost pissed myself when I saw what I would pay if I didn't have insurance.)

I'm going to try and be more consistent in blogging. More open too. I know you guys are tired of random ramblings and you hope I trip and bust my head open on a soapbox.

Kingdom Come = Disappointing.


You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.

1 comments:

  1. I order you to jump into the Christmas Spirit immediately!!! Have a wonderful holiday. I hope that it gets better. Until we meet again,

    Mzstevens, "Michelle"

Post a Comment