The KFC Double Down Dog
Posted by
Melanin Brooks
Labels:
Mind of Melanin
Have you ever been chowing down on the encased meats of various farm animals and said "wouldn't it be fresh if the bun were a piece of chicken?" Well The Colonel and his cronies have come through to set back fast food twenty years with the Double Down Dog.
The Double Down Dog will be sold in limited quantities, and in select locations. I've heard of quick strike sneaker releases, but quick strike fast food though? Calling it the Double Down Dog to me is long winded. I'm going to call it the 3D.
And this is what will happen to your bowels if you ingest this Frankensandwich, But I still eat McDonald's on occasion, so who I am to judge?
You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment