11/1/12


After multiple $200 dates, 90 days of holding out and not allowing my significant other to have male friends; I finally decided it was time to make my girlfriend wifey.  I've already written my vows on keeping her dipped in matching bra and panty sets.

Actually, none of that happened.  Instead of glossing over unsolicited advice given to men and women,  I did something radical.  I built a relationship.







Yeah, you know that thing you do with someone you like and you talk about stuff and you do thing together?  Yeah that thing.  I swear on every button on every suit Steve Harvey owns (I should have just sworn on the stars in the sky, it would take less time.)  Were there some rocky sections?  Of course.  Disagreements. What do you think?  Did feelings get hurt on occasion?  Does Chad Johnson have a dome like an Ankylosaurus?  The thing is there is no blueprint, no template to a "perfect relationship."  Enjoy life, enjoy each other, communicate and most importantly love unconditionally.

You find that and pure bliss is around the corner.  I am so grateful to be turning that corner with you.  

I love her, so I put a ring on it.

*End engagement announcement* 

 

You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.

1 comments:

  1. A little good news to brighten my day. Congrats!!

Post a Comment