What the fuck is up with this weather?! It's April, it's cold and snowing! Some early birthday gift huh?
I'll be 28 years old tomorrow (I'll accept well wishes, gifts and lapdances.) What will this year get me besides a year closer to 30? I guess that's really all up to me. Always has been, but more now than ever. The window of opportunity get smaller (or is it me getting larger?) Life is too short for the drama, I'll be living for me for now on.
The plus sized model movement is jumping off on the women's side. Well, what about us fellas? Why can't I get my big ass dressed up and pose for some pictures? I think I'm pretty handsome, I have all my teeth. All I'm saying is if I'm going to buy some gear I'd want a guy close to my size sporting it. Just no smedium shirts please. Thanks.
Chicago!!
Posted by
Melanin Brooks
You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Happy Early Birthday in case we don't talk tomorrow...
You could always do catalog modeling...
happy Birthday enjoy it
Post a Comment