Random Bus Stop Thoughts...

Maybe this will become a regular thing I do, maybe not. I don't know yet. Everything I do is random....but here we go.


So I'm at the bus stop (no sh!t) on my way to work music in my ears watching the traffic zip by. I thought what a lot of people think at the bus stop, yet won't admit: "I bet that car would look dope as a Transformer!"

And I thought

and thought

and thought

then I moved around in my seat, and then I thought some more. Came up with a few whips...

*SOUNDS GEEK ALARM*




Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren
Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren





Aston Martin DB9
Aston Martin DB9


Audi R8
Audi R8


Nissan GT-R


Nissan 350-Z
Nissan 350-Z





Uhnnnnnn It's the Ice Cream Man!


And no you are not getting any exposition as to why I like these.  I'm lazy, deal with it.

You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely diggin the ice cream truck.

  2. Ok.... The ice cream truck would be ill as a transformer. And you should gon' head and get me that Ashton Martin. Thanks.

Post a Comment