The entry you are seeing now has preempted the previously private blog that I wrote a couple of days ago. If you wanted to see it, chances are you'll see a Cubs World Series win before you set eyes on it.
Usually I write an entry, and I'm alright with it. No matter how poorly written or how mundane the subject may be. It's my blog and I'm not even over a thousand hits...it's a heaping helping of who really gives a fuck? (self depreciation for the win!)
Well friends, I'm going to talk about ego. No not the Yonce song, calling that song thinly veiled is like calling Kobe an okay basketball player. Quite the understatement. Fired shots aside, the meat of this whole entry is about the ego. The ego of the female.
I have no clue how you all's minds operate, and after what I have experienced in the past month or so I'm confused even more.
I'm convinced Pandora's Box has the secrets of male/female relations. It's not rocket science, if it were there would be less rockets.
Now I haven't done a lot of research, my lab coat that makes me a scientist is in the cleaners. My credibility is shot, so what write your own blog and fill it with your facts! Facts have no place on the internet!
Sudden emotions that were unknown before, jealousy and hurt feelings. Ego makes you somewhat irrational. You had it didn't want it, someone else does now you're surprised and shocked that you don't have that #1 spot. So close, but so far. The game of life goes on only the pieces change positions. The earth still rotates, even though we don't feel it.
I'm reading this and it's all over the place....I'll allow it (c) Mills Lane.
Leggo My Ego
Posted by
Melanin Brooks
You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
We all need to leggo our egos...but first we have to be aware that we're operating on ego. Many are not aware and will continue to suffer because of it. I get this entry. Thanks for sharing J.
Great insight into the female mind, keep researchin tho.
Post a Comment