Thoughts from a Waiting Room



Waiting room silence....between a dead cell phone and a television doing it's best impression of a painting.  I'm made to focus on the hideous carpeting choices made by their decorator.  The best way to describe it's ugly?  Tapeworm orgy.

 




[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="401" caption="Instead of actually posting a tapeworm, I decided to NOT gross my readers out. Instead I post the greatest of all worms: Earthworm Jim"][/caption]

 


I shouldn't be concentrating on the click of the air freshener.  Fighting it's muted war against the foul odored.  How many have sat in waiting room pews?  Houses of healing.  Silent prayers, divine requests for the unseen to guide the tangible straight and true.   No one wants to hear a surgeon exclaim "oh shit" with a scalpel in one hand & a portion of your insides in the other.  Forgiveness is God's eraser, but lawsuits are drawn in ink, and so are settlement checks.


Malpractice is just a word until your temple crumbles from shoddy workmanship....


You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment