Money & liquor...right into your veins must be the way to live.
'Tis the season to be jolly, the rest of the year it's totally okay to be a prick/asshole/dickwad/asshat/etc, etc. It's also the season to spend, spend, spend! Empty those pockets to prove how much you love someone. Wear out those magnectic strips on those Visas, too bad my credit line is more like the chalk outline on a crime scene. Santa should bring some of us debt relief, and an XBox 360, I've been good (honest ). This time of the year brings out the cheer in us (and the pickpockets) but why can't we take this into the rest of the year, everything except the pickpockets anyway.
Minnie Riperton >>>>> Your favorite singer.
This is a public service announcement. If you live in Chicago, and are under 18 you may not discuss music with me. Ever. Listening to the Bad Boyz the other day, the question was "old school rappers your parents listen to that you think are wack." I heard Big Daddy Kane, MC Hammer, Run DMC & Public Enemy. I couldn't stomach to listen anymore. I know there's somewhat of a generation gap, but that's bullshit because I listen to just as much Stevie Wonder, Donny Hathaway, Earth Wind & Fire as my parents did. Young bucks just like terrible music, and there's no incentive to make quality music cause the kids are buying garbage.
Nothing 50 Cent makes from now till whenever will stand as a classic record. Sure he's sold a shitload of records. Sure he's rich, but the richest people aren't always the happiest people. Immortal Technique said it best: "Going platinum has nothing to do with luck/It just means that a million people are stupid as fuck."
Some of you may read this shit and say "Sark is such a hater." Why is an opinion going against what's cool or popular called hating? The term "hater" should be retired with "shizzle," "bling, bling," and "ghetto."
Oh and while I'm at it the superthug image in rap needs to die a lerposy riddled death. MF's are running out of ways to say I'm going to shoot you. Shit is easy, watch.
I throw bullets at niggas with a colt change my name to Peyton/Throw 10 in your jersey like Eli and in death you'll still be hating.
30 seconds...and you e-thugs...plagirism is a sin! Hell here's another one, on the house:
You can call me Bisquick/I'm made to handle biscuits/Blaze you this quick./Barbers are jealous at how swift I handle clips./So many whips domanatrices dial the number to rent./You don't want the fifth to your head, like you've joined alcoholics anonymous.
I think I've found my new hustle....if you need a ghostwriter, holla!





0 comments:
Post a Comment