I Refuse to Comment On the Snow.

We've all experienced and talked about and will continue to talk about it the rest of the day if not the rest of the weekend.  So that subject I'll leave alone.

I started a part of a piece in my previous blog, it's unfinished and I'll add to it as I get the feeling.  Feedback is appreciated if you don't mind.

We seek justice, then turn a blind eye to the thugs and preachers in the pulpits.  Written in for death and failure, and we're still sticking to the script.  Scams, on contraband, killing two birds in the open hand. A stone is thrown and  shards from the glass house take another pair of birds out. We're innocent victims of capitalism capital hill is capital sinning. I swear I seen Cheney rocking a plat chain with a Halliburton charm.  What happens when the nukes get armed, words get tossed, citizens unarmed losing a grip on patience. Then the bombs whistle & thin air we become.  Ashes to ashes dust to nuclear dust   If you can't beat them, blow em up.  I see it all through an angels view serafin feathers tickle my nasal.  Riding to hell in a hand basket with the bottom burned out....Thank God gasoline draws were stricken from the budget. Because it's  3 bills to spark flint to the wick. 10 bills for a hit.  Five and a quarter is minimum pence, and a 1 to 3 is a miniscule sentence compared to going rent less, seek god through the bars, while evil seeps through the bars. These streets aint ours, but the blood spilled onto them is a whole nother story. A novel told through gunfire, crooked cops and good liars. Governing officials put more spin on bullshit than Sprewell's tires.....

More to come when I feel like it.

You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.

1 comments:

  1. Alright now, tell the truth and shame the devil. Until we meet again,

    Mzstevens, "Michelle"

Post a Comment