So That's All It Takes??


So all you need to do is marry Brittany Spears  then have a kid together & someone will throw you a record contract?

And the execs wonder why people would rather download. I am making a list ala Jay & Silent Bob of those who will actually  drop 20 on a K-Fed CD.  I will then show up at your door, and drop Macho Man elbows while berating you verbally. 

Don't get me started on Paris Hilton.....

Oh and Kevin....from the bottom of my hating heart....fuck you!  I can't be too mad though, but then I can be.  I see a bunch of hungry artists, who are a hell of a lot more talented than you on the mic.  Hell my niece deserves your deal (who wanna battle?)  Don't mind me, I'm just sick of no talent hacks thinking the shit I do & love is easy.  Others been out there grinding trying to get heard & it's just a joke.  When they see you, they see everyone else that's under that genre.  It's like that drunk uncle that's always asking for money.  You don't really like him, but you can't necesarily disown him.

Image

If you had to listen to this crap, you'd drink too.

Now onto something better.  Continuing on with artists you should know about.



Image

I present to you Jean Grae.  Please beleive me when I say this woman is ILL.  I wish I could write like she can.  She's just fire...in my opinion very few in the game are fucking with her lyrically.

Don't take my word for it see for yourself.

You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.

6 comments:

  1. Once you become "famous" in one aspect or another, it makes it just that easy to cross over. Think about it: How upset were you when Shaq decided to venture into acting and music?!? Have name - will travel!

  2. Well Shaq had at least SOME mic skills. His acting however left much to be desired.

  3. I am a JG fan myself... Who'da thunk it!

  4. LMMFAO!!! Ain't life grand. Until we meet again,

    Mzstevens, "Michelle"

  5. I like her -she has flow..Thanks for tuning me on ,I was lost,lol..huggs kiki

  6. love your blog...i agree with u esp since i love ol skool, they just dont sing like they used 2...yeah Kevin is an ass lol he's not going 2 make it...

Post a Comment