Tryone Biggums: So I've been smoking oil all this time?
No Mr. Biggums, it has been and always will be rocks thou shalt smoketh. But oh, if it were only crack that the rest of us were addicted to. No, see we're gone off that Texas Tea, my nig. Black gold, makes the cars go vroom! Gee Dub says we're too dependent on the stuff. If anyone knows about being addicted to things it's our President. Can we quit cold turkey, or would industry just come to a grinding halt? Would we find alternate means to transport ourselves to destinations? What about the Jheri Curl?? DEAR GOD! WHAT ABOUT THE CURL!!! Millions will suffer from the lack of spongy hair. Most will *gasp* have to "go natural." This is no way for people to live Mr. President.
Superbowl is coming up, and I really don't care that much. Rolling Stones are doing the halftime show. At their combined age, they have the winning number for powerball. Ever since the "wardrobe malfunction" of a year ago networks are using a much longer tape delay. Unless it was Janet Reno showing her titties, rather than Janet Jackson...I don't see the problem. By the way, if you order the Lingerie Bowl during halftime, I have the "loser" brand waiting. Can't you just surf for porn on the net like us regular people?
Picking the Steelers to win. If I'm wrong I can say I never even wrote it. If you say you saw I will call you a liar, and will hurl D4L CDs at you like ninja stars.
Kayne West as Jesus on the cover of Rolling Stone? At least they got the black part right. Christ was a better lyricist though, with about half the ego.
To those reading today's blog. I apologize for the lack of anything at all insightful or deep. My kufi's in the cleaners.





3 comments:
LOL i love this blog!!! I dont care about the usper bowl either since my eagles arent in it =(
you are too funny - keep me smiling...!
LMMFAO!!! I'm not interested in the Super Bowl either. Until we meet again,
Mzstevens, "Michelle"
Post a Comment