Today I Am Sarkstradamus!!!

I called it.  Perfect strike.  Hit for the cycle.  If you don't beleive me I called the Steelers Super Bowl win.  On Friday no less.  I got my crstyal ball swagger going.  Ms. Cleo is my hypewoman, and Deion Warrick is on backgrounds. 

Let's see what we can see.


  • Says here I will be voted "World's Most Sexiest Man" in 2015.  Then I will be beaten to death moments after by Shemar Moore, Tyson Beckford & Tyrese. 
  • After not winning a grammy for "Late Registration," Kayne will step back into the lab and change the game again.  This time, sampling chipmunks to make them sound like regular people.
  • This week, a crackhead will try to sell you something practical.
  • Oprah will still be rich tomorrow.
  • I however will be borrowing a dollar from you to get home.
  • The number you're thinking of is 41.
  • Both members of Mobb Deep will be denied access to most rides at Universal Studios.  However, they bypass the gate attendant second time around by mounting on each other's shoulders, with Tony Yayo as the head.
  • After running out of candies to name songs after D4L will be telling strippers nationwide to work that Everlasting Gobstopper.





Image


You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.

5 comments:

  1. LMFAO! You are a hoot. What do you see in my future?? ;o)

  2. LMMFAO!!! Thanks for making me smile, I sure needed it today! Until we meet again,

    Mzstevens, "Michelle"

  3. BOY, U ARE TOO DAM FUNNY!!! DO U SEE ANYTHING IN MY FUTURE???

  4. you are too funny - you are a trip...

    and I am keeping my dollar MAN!

    Sassy...

  5. CUTE VERY CUTE AND CLEVER. LOL

Post a Comment