Post X-Mas Randomness

Have you ever signed onto messenger scrolled through your list and asked to yourself "who the f*ck are these people?" I have. I'm going to start asking people who they are and what they did to get on my list.

Yo, everytime....everytime!!! I hear the breakdown in "Poison" I want to break into a running man....no lie.

Ending another year, and about to start another, I feel like I haven't accomplished much. I'm really trying not to become that old bitter dude.

I'm deathly afraid of losing another friend to suicide before the year is out.

There's nothing like seeing with your own eyes, proof that the brother you looked up to is an alcoholic, and feeling totally powerless to help him.

What would I do if I didn't have true friends. Even if some of us don't talk anymore I'm totally thankful for all the kind words/wisdom/telling offs/arguments....it's making me a better person.

I don't think you're ever too old to have a crush. I wonder who's crushing on me.

I need somebody to be my nose when I go cologne shopping in the near future, any volunteers?

You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.

1 comments:

  1. ooooh! I wanna go cologne shopping with you!

Post a Comment