It's a little after eleven P.M., I'm sitting in the dark watching Adult Swim, surfing the web and juggling a few messenger windows. Good times right?
I really have no clue why I had the urge to write something in this space. Maybe it's just my desire to write anything. I really don't get an opportunity to really just sit and be in a space where I can just peck at the keys and hope to the gods that it's something people will enjoy reading. I sit down and hope I can Copperfield Microsoft Word and make the Statue of Liberty vanish textually (is that even a word?) Sometimes I use this blog to tell every last damn one of you my business, times like now, I use it to ramble, and ramble I shall.
Just thinking about it, I would say I've been exposed to the innanet (yes I know I spelled it wrong) since 1997. It was quite the novelty then. Wasting time in between classes in college. Never would have thought then I would use it to shop, get information for any subject I'd need and meet some very good friends through a bunch of cable and signals through the air. It's become a part of everyone's life, whether you realize it or not.
Love sucks. No it doesn't, but it feels like it when you wear your heart on your sleeve like myself. Being back in "the game" after so long, I feel like fucking Encino Man. I just thawed out, and have no clue on how to do anything. I'm hunting down a mammoth and will cook it soon as I discover fire.
This Kanye vs. 50 battle is a bunch of crap. It's straight up WWF. If Fiddy hits Kayne in the head with a chair then Superfly splashes him off the 106 and park couch, I quit! Seriously I will disown hip hop.
What's the deal with Crankin' dat Souljaboy? Shit got the internet goin' nuts (c) Paul Wall. Even white girls are supermanning that hoe. I'm not really a fan of the song itself, but I guess it's harmless.
Trying to find clothes for the fall is quickly becoming a pain in the ass. I'm trying to change a few things around, some paint here a new roof there....shit is getting pricey fast. Anybody out there have any sites or stores they can suggest to a brother?
Think I'm going to turn in now. Slumber calls. 

So I Decided to Blog
Posted by
Melanin Brooks
You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I'm actually thinking about buying Curtis just outta spite since Kanye's bitch fit on tv. I'm so tired of his whiny ass...making Chicago look bad.
Post a Comment