One of the first things I'm quick to admit about myself is that I'm overly cautious. This tip toeing has bled into everything I do. Some aspects aren't affected as much, other parts this blemish can been seen clear as day. Dealing with women especially, but mostly in approaching them.
I'm going to let you in on a little secret, my brain is always busy (surprise!) but that's not a good thing in this case it doesn't allow room for instinct. I feel like fucking Robocop: All this analysis and dumb ass rules.
The ill thing about it is I really don't have any sort or reasoning for these rules. I use being polite and considerate as an excuse, but it's bullshit. I'm just a pussy lol.
I'm learning to walk all over again. After years of being out of the wilderness that is being single. Rehab is going to be painful, there will be frustration no doubt. In the end I will be better than before. Without fear, without silly ass rules and reasonings.
I've had this song on repeat for the past two weeks.
\"Sweeter than You by The Foreign Exchange\"
Rules of Engagement
Posted by
Melanin Brooks
You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment