My Nephew Needs His Ass Beat

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="274" caption="Yo, I'll Fuckin', I'll Fuckin'...."]Yo, Ill Fuckin, Ill Fuckin....[/caption]

With a spiked bat by Raekwon the Chef. I swear it seems like that's the only way to get through to him. Yea I was a teenager too, but he's not using his brain at all.

Firstly, he's a freshman when he should be a sophomore (he flunked eight grade once) and failing all of his classes as I type this. Claims that every single one of his teachers is out to get him. Well, if you would come home do your homework instead of yapping your gums on the phone and memorizing every Weezy lyric teacher wouldn't have a reason to be on your ass.

Why has he been walking around in flip flops since September? He'd rather wear some Air Farce 1s or some Air Gorton's than just buy a fresh pair of kicks for the money his dad gave him. What makes it worse is he gave the money to someone who's uncle is the "shoeman" a few weeks ago. Still no sneaks, fake or otherwise.

I don't understand what it is he's trying to accomplish. Is he trying to be the worlds oldest freshman? Hell flunking once would be enough for me to learn that education is important. It's painful to watch him slowly throw opportunities away. I pray that he's not doing this just to be down. I'm sure when he's not around they're shitting on him for wearing flip flops and it's damn near October.

I'm almost content to say fuck it and let him fall on his own, but I can't...

You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.

1 comments:

  1. Don't give up on him.

Post a Comment