I can’t remember the last time my smile seemed so bashful.
You walked into the room and nothing else exists anymore. Just me, you and an intense desire. It hovers hums in deep lustful tones.
Tones and tongues unknown, but when the world starts back in motion translates to “I need to have her”
Her being Black Aphrodite standing only a few feet away. A Mocha masterpiece. sitting in the Lourve looked upon in wonder. I’m eager to jump the velvet rope and snatch her up for myself.
“I have to have her”
Her with thighs standing strong and dark. On feet balanced flawlessly in stiletto heels. ‘Come fuck me shoes’ is what I’ve heard them called. I hope I have on my come fuck me shirt and slacks tonight.
Still looking from the corners of my eye. Not even taking a single step. Praying for an opportunity, like men pray for power. In this instance I’m my own sovereign deity.
You have to do this…
Looking in her eyes is direct sunlight, I must look away, but only for a moment.
‘Opportunity knocks, answer the door motherfucker.’
‘But she’s so beautiful, and I’m so, so…..ME.’
You’re You, which is why she’s been looking at you all night. Just waiting for you to come close. Anticipating the first touch you’ll share hoping it won’t be the last. Pondering if you’ll notice how sexy she looks tonight.
She got this way, hoping someone like you would be here.
My smile is no longer bashful. My feet are free to take that first step.
How can I tell her how long I’ve been watching? That I’ve been waiting for this moment for what seems an eternity?
You don’t…….just say Hello.
Hello (30 in 30 #5)
Posted by
Melanin Brooks
Labels:
30in30
You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment