Can I call the absence of newer entries a hiatus? If "hiatus" means lazy I guess I could. It's my blog, IDOWHATIWANT /Cartman.
I don't have an excuse as to why the posts have come so few and far between since January(!) Life's just like that sometimes.
Before I go on, I have one question. Teabaggers, what the fuck is wrong with you folks? Before the election if you would've asked me if I was down, I'd say hell yea son. You pwn a noob then it's like:
Oh that's not the teabagging you speak of? Oh, so being a teabagger now means being racially inflammatory, watching Fox News & calling our president a Nazi (among other things) and listening to this woman?
[caption id="" align="alignnone" width="409" caption="Batshit Crazy? Youbetcha!"][/caption]
In addition, with the health care reform your duties may include trolling the HuffPo website & sending threatening emails to Congressmen/women & egging on your followers to put a bullet in Obama's head if they get the chance. All for the sake of taking America back from that Black, Nazi, Communist, Anti-Christ, born in Kenya, Manifesting my white guilt sonvabitch Obama. Oh Nancy Pelosi who will transform to Zuul the second she gets the chance (I wish I had Photoshop skillz. *shrug*)
Taking back America huh? If you don't see the irony in that you've been reading Texas schoolbooks...
Now the GOP wants to distance itself from this movement. Like a new puppy it's wonderful, it's cute, until all it does is shit on your carpet in front of company. You get frustrated, but it was your responsibility to train it. Now it runs rampant & you're surprised? (Yes I did compare teabaggers to carpet shitting puppies...it's been a while I'm sorry.)
And what is this post-racial America I keep hearing about? I tried to book a trip on Expedia, but they don't have an airport.
*Back in the saddle, look at my boots*
Bat-Shit Crazy...America Haz It
Posted by
Melanin Brooks
Labels:
GOP,
obama government,
politics,
sarah palin,
teabaggers,
theincredibletangentman
You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
good stuff, bro
Post a Comment