It's been a few days and well.....
OK! I'M RELOADED!!!
I orignally planned to write this aimed directly at the men, but I find it necessary to put both sexes on blast as needed.
Men, unless your baby momma (god, I hate that term!) is touched in the head, there is no reason on this green Earth not for you to see or support your children. Be it financially or otherwise. I'll put it bluntly, if you're out there living it up while your seed is out in the world struggling you need your balls revoked. You don't deserve them. I know it would hurt my heart to know a part of me is calling another man daddy.
Ladies, please, please please just because he hurt you, doesn't mean you get to use you alls child as a means to hurt him back. It's childish, and most of all the child loses. Please, put up with him so he can be a father. P.S. don't lie to the kid either about why his/her daddy isn't around.
If you're over 21 and still gangbanging....STOP!
Fellas...hike up the pants. It's been stated by grown women that shit is not cute. You want the ladies to be dressed top notch, yet your t-shirt looks like a nightgown and the only thing keeping your jeans up are your kneecaps. You can keep it street, just keep it neat. You midget motherfuckers making it hard for a dude to find 2xl's. I actually need them.
Women, please stop stroking our egos in fear of hurting our feelings if we're not hitting it right. You're not only doing us a disservice you're also doing so to the woman after you (if there is one.) After a while it will be too late you won't be able to tell him shit. Fellas, if she does say something to you don't take it the wrong way. Listen to her, to her body, she'll thank you for it.
No she will not think you're a bitch if you show your feelings. The "Nothings wrong I'm fine" does not work, she can read you like a book. The more you hold in the worse things will get. That I know from personal experience.
Ladies & Gentleman: STOP LYING!!!! If you don't want to be there no more just get out.
Even though it's the internet, talk to the ladies with some respect. You would not ever walk up to a woman on the street and ask her how big her titties are. Or how you'd love to taste her. I hear some of the stories and I want to slap the shit out of some of you myself.
This will be an ongoing thing. If you're fucking up, I'm letting you know about it.
P.S.A.
Posted by
Melanin Brooks
You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Your blogs crack me up. You always hit the nail on the head!!! :o)
right right RIGHT...........I LOVE YA REALISMS
Post a Comment