We're Losing Ours


I was saddened & totally devestated upon hearing about the sudden death of rap producer Jay Dee (aka J-Dilla) of kidney failure Friday.  You've probably heard some of his work most recently on Common's "Be" album.  One of the baddest MF's behind the boards ever.  You will be missed Dilla.

What got to me most is he was only 32 years old!  32!!  Brothers, we gotta take care of ourselves.  Health is important, go see that doctor, get checked out.  It could be the difference between living till 100 or not living at all.  I'm not just talking either, I just had my physical last week.  I need to change some things, but I know and feel better knowing than not knowing. 

This will probably be my last blog for about a week.  I don't have a laptop, and besides I'll be in Vegas.  If I'm blogging you before Wedensday something is wrong with me.

A tat may also be on order, but I don't have any idea as to what?  I've run my mouth about one for the past  year or so, and still have no clue what to permanently ink onto my person. 

*This is the part where I refrain from telling my place of employment to suck my balls.*







*still refraining*



Ah...fuck it.

1087789315agiagi_postsb1b2f18193dc9.gif

You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.

4 comments:

  1. You could always get my name etched across your heart...

  2. did i tell you that you were crazy - well boo be safe and don't do anything that I would like to watch...

  3. Dag, I am really sorry to hear about that.... Until we meet again,

    Mzstevens, "Michelle"

  4. WELL I WISH YOU LUCK ALTHOUGH AS STRONG MINDED AS YOU ARE YOU WON'T NEED IT...LOL....BUT I HOPE YOU BLESS ME WITH YOUR PRESENCE ON MY BLOG BEFORE YOU LEAVE ME...YES MANGOS MATRIX IS BACK....IF NOT YOU KNOW I'LL BE RIGHT HERE WAITING FOR YOU....LATER BOO

Post a Comment