This entry that is. It's kind of one of those impulse things, wing it for a spell.
Watching the Debarge Unsung episode on DVR. They curls was spongy than a mug.
What I wasn't going to say that...I was going to say that it's tragic all that talents goes to waste.
They changed the game for lite brites.
Drugs are dangerous m'kay? Except marijuana...that's ok.
I just love Roeser's bakery. Fucking delicious Mmm mmm bitch!
I told you, nothing.
Why isn't life as cool as music videos? Like I wanna drive down the street and have everyone break into dance like in Breakin' 2....that's hot shit. Then just go back to doing whatever it was they were doing before I cruised through.
Resident Evil 4 is still an awesome game.
I wonder if she knows how sexy I think she is? Maybe she'll read this, maybe she already knows. Yeah right, who reads this bull? I don't even read it...
Nothing to see here.
I'm going to read this later and wonder if I became a total moron for a moment?
k thnx bai.
It's About Nothing
Posted by
Melanin Brooks
You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
this is most definitely an awesome stream of consciousness. i'm gonna try that one time...
Post a Comment