Don't Be A Girly Mouthed Ass Nigga

What is the definition of girly mouthed you ask?  This defintion comes from the Unabridged dictionary from the House of Exposed Brick:

girl mouthed - whenever an adult man engages in activities suitable and acceptable by teenage girls or young women
the list includes but not limited to

gossip

playing on telephones


sending hit dog letter, emails and inboxes

This entry was warranted by a message I received on Facebook yesterday.  No I will not repost the message, the message is not important.  The message of not being a girly mouthed nigga is.

First off, you really have no inkling of what kind of relationship we have.  On some "I used to date her shit, and this is what she did to me...words words words words...." Nigga I don't know you, and I guess you and your testicles haven't gotten acquainted either.

I hate that it has the "I'm just trying to help you out" tone to it.  Nigga, your intentions were to back up the Lawry's truck the minute you clicked on 'send Jason a message.'

Lawrys!
Lawry's!

On the real, I find it quite hilarious that this dude thinks I think like him.  That I'm insecure, lame and girly mouthed.  That I'm going to flip out on her and be on some "who is this?!" type steez.

NOPE!

So to Mr. Bitchassness I dedicate these to you.

Sorray!





You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.

2 comments:

  1. I.can't.breathe!

    send this to him! SEND IT TO HIM! lol

  2. LOL!

Post a Comment