For just a moment. I needed to put this in the books before moving on to anything else. I'll keep it brief.
Being only a few months into 2009, I can say without a doubt this has been one of the best years of my life. I feel in my heart of hearts that it's just going to keep getting better and better. No, I don't believe every hand is going to be a royal flush, but sometimes all you need are Jacks or better. Situations happen they come and go, like the other Baldwin brothers not name Alec. I just had my panic button re calibrated, only to be used when truly necessary.
See I used to be this unsure, insecure and unaware of how good a person I am. Still struggling to get rid of that guy for good, he tries to sneak out every now and then, but I scare him back inside with threats of reconciling with my ex *Sideshow Bob shudder.*
I am truly truly truly thankful for everything that has happened, and to the friends and family that have helped my growth. It is a debt I could never repay. *cues "awwwwwww" canned audience reaction a la special episode of Family Ties.*
I got some shit in the works, so please stay tuned. Thanks for riding with ya boy.
I'm Going to Interrupt the Silliness
Posted by
Melanin Brooks
You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Till the end..... regardless
Post a Comment