My sleepiness is totally distracting me right now. I'm trying to focus to knock this entry out, but I'm struggling. Ideas, ideas and more ideas floating around in my mind. In orbit, hoping to be chosen. Playing god bringing that idea to life, and maybe praying to God that this idea bears forth what you'd like it to.
I guess that's why I'm pushing through. This may seem like a jumble of random blurbs to me. This could be a spark to whoever may read this and get inspired. Not necessarily to write, but to share a gift with the world. It's intimidating, standing up to the school bully at 2:59, at the jungle gym intimidating. Even right now I get nervous clicking that "publish" button after I type one of these entries. It may be loved and/or loathed, but I didn't leave an idea caged. That's inhumane :)
I had a totally different idea for today's entry, it's just not coming together right now...Dunkin Donuts iced coffee, you have failed me.
I Thought I Posted This Yesterday?
Posted by
Melanin Brooks
You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment