I would probably call this blog the incredible clusterfuck.
All these thoughts and ideas just float around. Intangible, but I wonder if those worthy ideas believe in me enough to bring them life?
I've felt a lot of anxiety lately, so much so, that it's manifested itself physically. Dealt with it quite a bit last year, but I feel it's for different reasons now. I'm frustrated with the average turns my life has taken. I'm just not built for it.
I'm just going to keep writing. It's an exercise, when my thought changes I hit that enter key and keep rolling. This is going to be the worst blog entry ever in life.
Part of me is a man trying to understand how to be a master. No one but me can tell me I can't be that. I will carry no one's blame or failure, not even my own. My world is slowly spinning off kilter. Instead of bitching about it, I'll invent gravity boots.
I talk about myself quite a bit in these entries. Thinking back I had issues even telling people who I was. Shy and sheltered I built a wall up quickly, and started renovations and improvements even faster lol. I didn't trust or depend on people. I did plenty alone, and it carried into adulthood.
My place of employment bores me. I am not built for this desk jockey shit, and I'm making the moves to change it.
This entry sucks.
These Blogs Don't Come Together Sometimes
Posted by
Melanin Brooks
You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
This entry didn't suck because it's filled with your truth. Keep writing bro...
Post a Comment