I don't think putting a poetical flair on what I feel right now will help matters.

I'm in pain.  Point blank, it's that simple.  You never get used to it.  It's an expected constant in life (you know along with the death and taxes.) Waking up the morning after, the world has a different tinge to it.  Washed over is probably what I mean.  World has gone through a thousand spin cycles, now the vibrant hues have started to fade.

You're supposed to cope.  Go on through life as nothing bothers you.  Like "see heartache, you can't stop me."

It's Nonsense.  I just want to find a place to lie down.  Embrace the chill until I can no longer shake another shiver, or chatter another tooth. You want nothing more than to become numb, that means not only pain becomes foreign, but every other ebb and flow of emotion.

That is not living.  I refuse, but it seems heartache likes those extended leases.  Won't mow the lawn, lets the dog shit everywhere won't clean it up, parties on weeknights....It's an ordeal.

Life is an ordeal.

I'm already off the radar enough, maybe I should go even lower.  Who's going to notice?

*Logging off*

You liked this post? Subscribe via RSS feed and get daily updates.

1 comments:

  1. I'll notice.

    (((J)))

    Those are e-hugs by the way...

Post a Comment